Hydraulic Rotary Drum Grinder Customized for Excavator
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HDC05 HDC11 HDC18 HDC35 HDC50
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 20-22r/min
- Materials: Iron
- Color: Customized
- Trademark: Helm Tower
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: Raymond Mill
- Motor Power: 5.5KW
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Series: Hdc05, Hdc11, Hdc18, Hdc35, Hdc50
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8412291000
Helm Tower Drum Cutter (HDC series) use the worldleading hydraulic technology. It could install to any types' of hydraulic excavator and could effectively replace mining,tunneling,profile correction,grooving in channel surface,asphalt concrete pavement milling, rock soil milling etc.
Our drum cutter devided into two differenct structures, they are horizontal drum cutter (HDC series) and vertical drum cutter (HTC series).
Working principle and advantages:
Horizontal drum cutter is the structure, which could output directly. The motor could be installed to the rotary part directly, which can deduct the gear transmission. In this case, the real power of the motor could extend to the toppest and reduce the energy consumption in transmiting. Another hand, the hydraulic oil merge together, it can avoid the messy of the pipelines. One pipeline inlet and another pipeline outlet, two piplines only. It keeps a straight way with the breaking hammer and do not need any other retrofits.It is more powerful and more simple in installing.
1. Robust - long lasting,low maintenance
2. Strong - maximum cutting power to penetrate the rock
3. Reliable - direct drive cutting technology
4. Extremely accurate scaling/grinding/profiling
5. Direct reuse material as backfill
6. Lower vibrations reduce fatigue
7. Quiet operation in noise sensitive area
1. Two main parts consist of high torque hydraulic motor and cutting drum without gearbox.
2. Machines from 2 tons to 40 tons.
1. Trench and pipeline construction
2. Demolition and concrete work
3. Rock breaking in mining site
4. Contouring, profiliing, building renovation
5. Tunnel construction